Welcome To My World

Staci I Am.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 Weeks!

Wow I never would of thought that preparing for a mission would be so hard. It is a very good hard though. I never thought shopping would be so hard. I mean come on! I love shopping. But trying to shop for 18 months. Phew! Can get tiring. I have spent lots of money and have most of my items for my mission. I have all my clothes and accessories. Just a few odds and ends I need to buy.

I had 2 farewells. I spoke in my singles ward along with singing and also I spoke in my homeward. That was an experience in itself. It was so weird going back and speaking to all the people who watched me grow up into a brat and then find my way back to the iron rod. It was pretty neat. I had a lot of people support me. It was nice to see so many loving people come and listen to me bear my testimony.

Things to do: I am quitting my job on Friday! Yay! I am so excited to be moving on in the new stage in life. I have so many dinner/lunch dates planned for last minute hang-outs. And I am trying to stay emotionally stable. I have a few things I need to buy. And I am FINALLY ready to serve the Lord. I have to pack up my room and pack my bags. I am sure that will be emotional in itself. I had professional missionary pictures taken. You can view them here: (http://cheapshotsllc.instaproofs.com/category.php?event=368615&id=950542#103783036)

My life has changed so much from 1 year ago to 6 months ago to even 1 month ago. I am spiritually stronger than I have ever been. I am mentally prepared. I wish I could say Physically prepared. haha. But that is definitely a trial I have yet to overcome.

In 2 weeks I will be entering into the MTC and after a couple weeks onward to New Hampshire! Isn't life wonderful?

until later,
Sister Huntsman

No comments:

Post a Comment