Welcome To My World

Staci I Am.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mission Addresses!

Hey everyone! I am just about outta here! I leave in 3 days. I am sooooo excited. I know that it will be such a great experience. I know that many of you would LOVE ;) to write me. So below are my addresses. I am looking forward to spending 18 months of my life serving the Lord. Who can ask for a better life?

MTC address (I am entering May 11. I will only be there for around 3 weeks.)
Sister Staci Rachelle Huntsman
MTC Mailbox # 201
NH-MAN 0530
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

New Hampshire address (I am not sure if this will ever change, if it does, i will let you know)
Sister Staci Rachelle Huntsman
New Hampshire Manchester Mission
2 Bedford Farms Ste 208
Bedford, NH 03110-6532

I love you all. And I hope you all can write me.

until later,
Sister Huntsman

1 comment: