Welcome To My World

Staci I Am.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

7 more weeks.....

Want to know something funny? I have only had my call for 2 weeks. It literally feels like I have had it for a good couple months. haha. Last Saturday I went shopping for the very first time. I think it overwhelmed me a bit. My first stop was the Sister Missionary Mall! There were 2 other customers, a mother and a daughter. Just so happens this girl is leaving for New Hampshire Manchester on May 11! How crazy is that?! She is going to be my future companion. haha. Kind of funny how that works. Well I find that I can shop easiest for accessories instead of actual clothes i.e. sewing kits, shoes, toiletries. . . I just wanted to look around first and see all of my options before I start buying things. But I did buy my SHOES! I didn't want those bulky sis. miss. shoes everybody wears. I would rather have them look cute. Yes vain, I know. But what can I say? .... I find that it is fun to go shopping even though it is over whelming. I don't have a lot of stuff but so far I have: 2 pairs of shoes, a toiletry bag, luggage, my immunizations, books, and a messenger back. . . I know what blanket and sheets I want. So thats a plus. Now I just have to go buy them. I still have a lot to do. and only 7 weeks to do it in!

Whats super stressful is my 2 farewell talks. the 17th and 24th of April. Its funny how that makes me more nervous than going on an mission does. But it will be fun and I am excited. May 11th.... Here I come!!!

Until later,
Sister Huntsman

No comments:

Post a Comment